Who we are?
Famous clips | Meme Maker , Convert text & emoji to video. Your privacy is a top priority to us and we appreciate that you put your trust in us. We are committed to the responsible management, use and protection of personal information.
Information We Collect
Information you choose to give us
When you interact with our services, we collect the information that you choose to share with us. This may include, but is not limited to, the following:
When you interact with our services, we collect the information that you choose to share with us. For example, most of our services require you to set up a basic personal information, such as: an email address or your payment information.
Information collected when you use our services
When you use our services, we collect information about which of those services you’ve used, how you’ve used them and the devices you use to access those services. See below for more details:
Usage Information. We collect information about your activity on our services. For example, we may collect information about:
- how you interact with our services, such as date and time you logged in, which facecam you sent, which clothing you wore or which sharing method you used.
Device information. We collect information from and about the device(s) you use to access our services. For example, we collect:
- information about your hardware and software, such as the hardware model, operating system version, device memory, advertising identifiers, unique application identifiers, apps installed, unique device identifiers, browser type, language, battery level, and time zone;
- information from device sensors, such as accelerometers, gyroscopes, compasses, microphones, and whether you have headphones connected.
- information about your wireless and mobile network connections, such as your service provider and signal strength.
How We Use Information
The main reason we use your information is to develop, deliver and improve our products and services. Additionally, we use your information for the following reasons:
monitor and analyze trends and usage.
enhance the safety and security of our products and services.
verify your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
conduct research and analysis of users’ behavior to improve our services and content.
process and complete your transactions.
send you confirmations, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages and otherwise facilitate your use of, and our administration and operation of, our services;
provide you with customer support and respond to your requests.
comply with legal requirements and assist law enforcement.
enforce our Terms of Service and other usage policies.
To process your information as described above, we rely on the following legal bases:
Legitimate interests. We may use your information where we have legitimate interests to do so. For instance, we analyze users’ behavior on our services to continuously improve our offerings, we suggest offers we think might interest you, and we process information for administrative, fraud detection and other legal purposes.
Consent. From time to time, we may ask for your consent to use your information for certain specific reasons. You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at the address provided at the end of the Policy.
How We Share Information
We may share information about you in the following ways:
With third parties for legal reasons. We may share information about you if we reasonably believe that disclosing the information is needed to:
- comply with any valid legal process, governmental request, or applicable law, rule, or regulation.
- investigate, remedy, or enforce potential Terms of Service violations.
- protect the rights, property, and safety of us, our users, or others.
- detect and resolve any fraud or security concerns.
- Right to be informed: what personal data an organization is processing and why;
- right of access: you can request a copy of your data;
- right of rectification: if the data held is inaccurate, you have the right to have it corrected;
- right to erasure: you have the right to have your data deleted in certain circumstances;
- right to restrict processing: in limited circumstances, you have the right to request that processing is stopped but the data retained.
Our services are not intended for and we don’t direct them to anyone under 13. And that’s why we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 13. If we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and your country requires consent from a parent, we may require your parent’s consent before we collect and use that information.
Changes to the Policy
Any information that is collected is subject to the Policy in effect at the time such information is collected. We may, however, modify the Policy from time to time. If we make any material changes to this Policy, we will notify you of such changes by posting them on Palmistry & Astrology Coach or by other notification, and we will indicate when such changes will become effective. By continuing to access or use Palmistry & Astrology Coach after those changes become effective, you are agreeing to have your information collected, used and disclosed as described in the modified Policy.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us: Email: email@example.com Follow us: Instagram: @famousclips.app